CAD reverse engineering is made possible by our in-depth knowledge of 3D laser scanning and 3D printing.
There are three main types of reverse engineering.
- Reverse Engineering for Design Intent
- Reverse Engineering for Exact Replication
- Reverse Engineering with Modifications
Once a part or object has been reverse engineered, the 3D CAD model can be used to create a 3D print in a variety of materials.
The ProImage 3D Advantage
- Full In-House Solution - Scan, Design, and Print
- Certified - We have the tools and credentials.
- SOLIDWORKS Professional Mechanical Design Certified
- Advanced SOLIDWORKS Certifications in Mold Making, Surfacing, Drawing Tools, and Weldments
- 8+ Years Experience
- Our Support Network of Manufacturers, Patent Attorneys, and Packaging Specialists
We will definitely continue working with ProImage 3D on future projects. The level of service we received was simply incredible!
Rick, I wanted to say thanks so much to you and Michael for all your hard work! I has been a pleasure working with you.
Project went really well and the lens caps you printed for us worked out better than expected. LED shine perfect through them.
I would highly recommend your services to as many businesses as I could possibly recommend!!! We totally love the Poly Urethane Prototypes and CAD Drawings & Video in which your company did for our product.
The project turned out even better than expected. We presented the only truly new idea and thus were the only ones with a functioning prototype.
Kimberly, thanks for all of your help. You really helped us a great deal. Along with Rick, you made a great impression on all of the kids. Thanks again for a memorable class.
I lost a knob on my guitar and had Professional Image duplicate a new one…I could not tell which one was the original.
The team at Professional Image 3D were very accommodating to our needs and schedule and quickly produced the files we needed to bring our virtual illustration to life.
These are everything we wanted them to be! Scale models, light weight, visually appealing, and easy to carry around and share with our customers.
The new buttons with the Endur material works perfect! Looks great when illuminated with LED’s too!